Thursday, May 20, 2010

Library thing

I have belonged to librarything since I took a course on adult reader's advisory. I use it mostly to keep track of books for the teen book club I run. I usually spend the summer reading a whole bunch of YA but often have a difficult time remembering which were the great ones by the time the group starts up again. Librarything helps me keep track of titles that I put forward for the group.
I find the look of the site fairly bland but it is easy to use.
My husband who loves to keep track of everything is a devoted fan and has done a couple of early reviews in exchange for free books. He has also taken suggestions from people who have read similar things. He is so devoted that if I take back a book to the library before he has entered it into librarything there's hell to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment